WELCOME TO MYKIDZSPOT .....
Cute Toys, Accessories for your Kids! Check out http://babyspree.blogspot.com

Looking for cute gifts?

Check out BabySpree Online Store!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PAPI'S BIRTHDAY!!

Yesterday, 2 Sep 2008, is my Dad's Birthday!!!
I've decided to bake a cake for him. And with the help of my 2 little nieces, Rachel and Regine...
Here's our creation, nice? :P Heehee....


Recipe

Ingredients:
4 Eggs, 5oz castor sugar & 6oz of plain flour

1) First crack your eggs into a large bowl, whisk them for a few seconds just lightly. Add your caster sugar only and whisk until your mixture thickens and turns almost white in colour.

2) Add in the sift flour and mix them well.

3) Pour your sponge cake mixture into a greased and floured round tin. Place in a pre-heated oven at 180C for approx 20-30 minutes (depending on your oven).

----------------------------------------------------
My sisters, brother and I share to buy him a nice shirt and matching tie from Raoul..I find it very nice too! And my mum also cook yummy dinner for him, esp his favourite DIY Yong Dao Foo...!! *slurp!*

No comments:

Cookie-Bits.Net